As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TaliCor #ad
TaliCor Outburst Bible Edition #adTaliCor #ad
- 252 topics, bonus points, a molded card viewer, passing chips and hours and hours of fun game. Bible Version. Played in teams of two. Party game filled with challenging and entertaining Bible topics. Each topic has 10 target answers.
2. TaliCor #ad
Outburst Bible Edition #adTaliCor #ad
- Average ship time 3 business days. Ship to United states only. Average processing time 2-5 business days. Pid na.
3. James E. Barineau #ad
James E. Barineau Bible Challenge Board Game, 1984 #adJames E. Barineau #ad
- Promotes fellowship centered around the Word of God. Great way to entertain friends, educates young and old. Encourages families to spend time together around the Bible. Flexible to meet most any occasion, easy to play, expandable. For all people and all ages.
|Brand||James E. Barineau #ad|
|Manufacturer||James E. Barineau #ad|
|Warranty||BIBLE CHALLENGE is a quality game that is designed to teach the Bible. As a game, it makes Bible study come alive with fun and excitement and: • is for all people and all ages • promotes fellowship centered around the Word of God • encourages families to spend time together around the Bible • is a great way to entertain friends • educates young and old • is flexible to meet most any occasion • is easy to play • is expandable • is made with quality materials and craftsmanship Bible Challenge includes a playing board that helps you become acquainted with the books of the Old and New Testaments, and how those books relate to each other in terms of location, size, and classification. The board acquaints you with the twelve tribes of Israel and the twelve apostles. The board is designed with the Old Testament books surrounding the New Testament books and both Old and New pointing to Jesus as Saviour of the world. All the books are "tied" together by the Cross with the Cross resting on the earth. Surrounding the earth is the verse John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Bible Challenge also includes 2,100 questions from and about the Bible. These questions are divided into seven categories: Old Testament, New Testament, Life of Christ, Quotations, Places, People, and General. The questions are organized on 300 cards; one question from each category is on each card. The questions, answers, and Scripture references are color coded to match the board and the playing parts. Bible Challenge is designed to make Bible study fun - and flexible! There are many ways to "play" the game and you may adapt the rules of play to suit most any occasion. The players move about the board, being asked questions from the cards, and earning scoring rings when correct answers are given. CONTENTS Contents not listed on item|
4. USAOPOLY #ad
BLANK SLATE™, The Game Where Great Minds Think Alike | Fun Family Friendly Word Association Party Game #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Includes: scoreboard, 250 doubled-sided word cue cards, 8 dry-erase slates, rules.3-8 players | ages 8+ | 20-35 Min Play Time.
Pick a word cue card, write the word you think best completes the phrase, and try to match it to anther player's word without giving a single hint. Great for large groups or small gatherings! The game where _______ minds think alike! Prepare yourself for blank slate, a game of addicting predictions! How well can you put your finger on what everyone's thinking? Easy to learn, and fun for the whole family; just grab a slate, write a word, quick to play, and get ready to make a match.
5. Funwares #ad
Minute of Fun, Family Party Game for Kids and Adults, The Super Fun Game of 237 1-Minute Challenges for Duels, Teams and Parties #adFunwares #ad
- It is outrageously silly fun for kids and adults. Best of 10 rounds wins. Family game and party game: these kooky, in your dorm, parties, on game nights, and fabulously fun games are great to play at home, at events, completely creative, or take it with you on vacation or camping.
Simply choose a card, and attempt the challenge presented either in team or one-on-one against another player within the given time. It contains all you need! How to play: everyone performs the same challenges to win.
Fast and hysterically fun game: compete in nearly 237 different 1-minute challenges in 9 different categories with everything you need in one complete package! Entertain the whole crowd with the creative and fun challenges in Minute of Fun! 237 quick challenges in 9 different categories: complete a series of hilarious physical challenges that test your aim, luck, dexterity, concentration, and ability to function under the pressure of a 60 second time limit.
Contents: 122 cards totaling 237 challenges, 1 roll tape, measuring tape, 12 cups, 12 balloons, 4 pieces of string, 2 sheets paper, 10 dice, 4 tongue depressors, 4 plastic spoons, 4 pairs chopsticks, 12 ping pong balls, 2 pom-pom balls, 24 rubber bands, 12 straws, 1 plastic coin.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
For 3-5 Players, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Risk Legacy Strategy Tabletop Game, Immersive Narrative Game, Miniature Board Game for Ages 13 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Legacy gameplay: the avalon hill risk legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics. Rules, cards, and stickers will come into play, and go out of play forever.
Detailed miniatures: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units. This risk legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play. Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same.
Reveal new components: locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games. Modern warfare: popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game. Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Pressman #ad
The Game of Knowledge & Divine Inspiration, Multi Color, Bible Trivia by Pressman #adPressman #ad
- Contains over 700 trivia questions. For 2-4 players, ages 7 and up. Includes questions for all ages. The bible comes to life in this fun family trivia game. All editorial was developed by Diane Leggewie who has a degree in Theology and over 12 years of involvement with children's ministry.
8. Monopoly #ad
MONOPOLY Classic Game #adMonopoly #ad
- Hasbro gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event. Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience.
Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud game from Hasbro Gaming. Ditch the tv, and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game.
9. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|