As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Revised Core Set | Adventure Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-120 Minutes | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 30 to 90 minutes. Select heroes, gather allies, acquire artifacts and coordinate your efforts to face Middle-earth’s most dangerous fiends. Cooperative adventure game: this epic card game puts players in control of some of the greatest heroes and artifacts of Middle-earth.
Each sphere offer unique benefits to the party, Lore, Spirit, so choose wisely!. Form your fellowship: build a party from a set of 12 hero cards and focus your decks on any combination of four distinct spheres of influence: Leadership, and Tactics. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Included are three perilous quests that, along with countless combinations of settings and enemies, offer near-limitless replayability.
Expand your games: add more variability to your games with the 60-card Adventure Packs sold separately. These expansion packs will introduce new quests, and encounters, attachments, heroes, allies, events, allowing players to fully customize their game and continue their fight against the Dark Lord!. Work together to overcome the obstacles drawn from the encounter deck to complete the quest and claim victory! Revised core set: the revised core set includes enough player cards to build up to four player decks that can be used simultaneously.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
2. Ares Games #ad
Multi-Colored AGS WOTR001, Ares Games War of The Ring 2nd Edition #adAres Games #ad
- Also included are 110 event and Character Cards, Game Rules and 2 Player Aids. Takes about 2 hours to play. A massive 70 x 100cm game board in two sections, 16 Action Dice, 5 Combat Dice and 76 Cardboard Counters.
For 2 4 players. 204 plastic figures representing Armies and Characters more than 30 different sculptures.
|Brand||Ares Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- 60-120 minute playing time. Ages 14+. Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
For 1-4 players. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror The Card Game Revised Core Set | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Card Games for Adults and Teens Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Avg. Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Once you’ve completed these three scenarios, there are plenty of options for the next campaign. Highly variable: new players can get their first taste of the horrors of the mythos with the included Night of the Zealot three-part campaign. Average game time is approximately 1 to 2 hours. A living card game of eldritch mystery: in the sleepy town of arkham, and the investigators must take care to maintain a tenuous grip upon their very sanity, Massachusetts, a small band of intrepid investigators seeks to uncover the nature of a sinister menace that threatens humanity.
But beware! the arcane realm holds countless terrors, and survive.
No matter what compels you or haunts you, you'll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards. Number of players and average playtime: these scary games are designed for 1 to 4 players and are suitable for ages 14 and older. Revised version of the classic horror game: with a single copy of the Revised Core Set, players have everything they need to start playing with one to four players—just by picking a pre-built investigator deck and leaping into the first scenario of the Night of the Zealot campaign included in this Core Set.
These cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world's most terrifying mysteries. Cooperative game: you and your friends become investigators within the quiet New England town of Arkham, Massachusetts. The revised core set is fully compatible with all previously released Arkham Horror: The Card Game products.
5. Games Workshop #ad
Games Workshop The Lord of The Rings Middle Earth SBG: Battle of Pelennor Fields #adGames Workshop #ad
- Kit includes: this set includes the théoden, a double-sided sheet of punch-out tokens, 12 riders of rohan, 36 morannon Orcs, King of Rohan on Foot and Horseback, 12-inch Rohan range ruler, 12 warriors of rohan, 20 Warriors of the Dead, Mordor Troll, 12 6-sided dice, witch-king of angmar on fell beast, 12-inch Mordor range ruler, used in game to denote effects and statuses of models.
Rule manual: this box contains the complete, packed with essential rules, guides and information covering Open, unabridged 208-page hardback Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Rules Manual, Narrative and Matched Play with your Middle-earth miniatures.
Game collection: these miniatures are from the Middle Earth SBG game collection.
About the gameplay: prepare to enter the amazing world of middle-earth, and recreate the greatest battles and adventures from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. In this box set, you’ll find all the miniatures no less than 84! and rules you and an opponent will need to defend the city of Minas Tirith – or take command of the forces of Evil and wage destruction and war upon the kingdom of Gondor.
|Brand||Games Workshop #ad|
|Manufacturer||Games Workshop #ad|
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Heirs of Numenor #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Features 165 new cards, including 3 copies each of every player card. Introduces ten new encounter sets, which will be necessary for the upcoming Against the Shadow cycle of Adventure Packs. Focuses on the realm of Gondor.
7. WizKids #ad
Quarriors! Qultimate Quedition #adWizKids #ad
- Ages 14+. Quarriors is still! a fast-paced game of hexahedron monster combat where you must strategically balance your options Each turn to earn more Glory than your opponent and this ultimate quedition maximizes your options! Will you play with the original game, outmaneuver your opponents, summon creatures, go on Quizzical quests, fight for the forces of light or dark, capture quarry, or will you mix in the expansions for more quarrelsome quarry? Roll dice, become the champion of quaridia, avoid the devastating Corruption, and gain the attention of empress Quintana today with quarriors qultimate quedition!.
2-4 players. 30 minute play time.
8. Monopoly #ad
Monopoly: The Lord of The Rings Edition Board Game Inspired by The Movie Trilogy, Ages 8 and Up Amazon Exclusive, Family Games, #adMonopoly #ad
- Monopoly game: the lord of the rings game: protect the lands of Middle-earth from the armies of Mordor with this Monopoly board game inspired by The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy. Family board games: the lord of the rings monopoly game makes a great birthday or holiday gift for teens or family gitfs that love Lord of the Rings merchandise.
Members of the fellowship character tokens: play as Frodo, Merry, Legolas, Gandalf, Sam, Gimli, Pippin, Aragorn, or Boromir.
Lose or give away the Ring and the Tracker moves back to Start. A fantastic choice for family game night. Rolling the eye of Sauron can make someone pay a heavy price.
Path to mount doom: the player who has the ring also moves a Ring Tracker along a line of circles on the gameboard toward Mount Doom. One of the funnest board games for teens or kids that want to play with 2-6 players. Movie like Lord of the Rings toys tokes. Ring of power: control the ring and get special powers, but beware! The longer a player has the Ring, the more dangerous it becomes.
9. RENEGADE GAMES #ad
Ages 12+, Architects of The West Kingdom: Works of Wonder, Expansion to Architects of The West Kingdom. 1-5 Players, 60-80 Min Game Play #adRENEGADE GAMES #ad
- Architects of theWest Kingdom is required to play. In works of wonder expnasion you'll travel to and partake in the king’s latest endeavour! work towards building five glorious monuments to beautify the city! Adds 6 new unique player boards! Dynamic main board as the Princess, Frofiteer and Wonders enter play! Includes an entirely new solo mode with 6 unique opponents! Enjoy with 1-5 players, ages 12+, in 60-80 minutes.
Architects of the west kingdom: Works of Wonder is and expansion.