As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SmartGames #ad
SmartGames Color Code Cognitive Skill-Building Puzzle Game Featuring 100 Challenges for Ages 5, Adult #adSmartGames #ad
- Puzzle includes: game board 3d base, 18 transparent puzzle pieces with different shapes and colors, booklet with 100 challenges. It’s so fun to play, planning, you're forget you're building skills and learning! Ages 5+: this puzzle is perfect for kids and adults ages 5 and up.
Brain games build skills: kids and adults can build upon their visual perception, problem solving and concentration skills while playing the Color Code board game.
With the 4 different skill levels of starter, and Master, Junior, Expert, you are sure to find the perfect challenges to tease your brain and think outside the box.
Smartgames color code cognitive skill-Building Puzzle Game Featuring 100 Challenges for Ages 5 - Adult. Award-winning: smartgames is the worldwide leader in multi-level, logic-based family fun games. Our award-winning games offer multi-level play from easy to challenging, and we pride ourselves in making family board games that are perfect for players of all ages.
|Part Number||SG 090US|
2. Queen Games #ad
Color Code Chili Island Party Board Game #adQueen Games #ad
- Which colors represent surfing, or Magic for YOU? As a team, Music, all players try to synchronize their choice. Colors are worth a thousand pictures.
In color code players need to link colors and words based on their own connections and experiences. Try to read each other’s mind and crack the COLOR CODE.
|Brand||Queen Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||QUEEN GAMES #ad|
3. Spin Master Games #ad
The Ultimate Board Game for Families who Love Disney, Disney Colorbrain #adSpin Master Games #ad
- So, whether you’re a mulan master or a Hercules hotshot, there’s something for everyone. See below for full details. Test your disney know-how: can you remember the color of Princess Elsa’s eyes in Frozen? How about the color of Woody’s vest in Toy Story? The first team to score ten points are the winners! From peter pan to pumba: includes 250 questions from over 20 Disney films.
A rainbow in your hands: in this disney board game, all the questions can be answered with one or more of the 11 color cards in your hand.
Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment. Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, bring along a Spin Master game.
Who will live happily ever after: put down the right color and wait for the other teams to slip up. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, dinner parties, birthdays, and any time you just want to have fun!.44 color cards, 250 question Cards, 4 Color Capture Cards, scorepad, instructions.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cardinal Games #ad|
4. The Good Game Company #ad
Super Fun for Outdoors, Travel, Competitive Board Game, A Strategic 2 Player Game, Friends and Family Game Nights, The Good Game Company Color Scheme #adThe Good Game Company #ad
- 2 each of red, blue and purple game pieces. On each turn, players will reveal to themselves a color of one of their code-cubes. Each with an x or o on the top and red, yellow, orange, green, yellow, green, orange, blue or purple markings on two sides.
What's included - 1 gameboard 6 ‘x’ and 6 ‘o’ code - cubes. Be the first player to place all of their game pieces onto each individual correct colored space.
Number of players and average playtime - This epic beard game is a 2 player game. How to play: each player then scrambles their opponents code-cubes by arranging them in any order.
Then, this specified color game piece is moved onto the single open space on their side of the game board. The average playtime is 10 minutes. Perfect gift - makes the perfect gift for boys, girls, friends, adults, parents, families as well as any board game or card game lover. Tactic - when a player successfully places a game piece onto a matching-colored space, the piece is locked-in.
5. USAOPOLY #ad
HUES and CUES | Vibrant Color Guessing Game Perfect for Family Game Night | Connect Clues and Colors Together | 480 Color Squares to Guess from | Award-Winning Board Game | 3-10 Players | Ages 8+ #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Using only one and two-word cues, players try to get others to guess a specific hue from the 480 colors squares on the unique game board. The winner is the player who has the most points on the outside grayscale scoring track after 1 or 2 rounds.
3-10 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Min Play Time. Includes 1 game board, 100 color cards, 1 rulebook, 30 player pieces, 1 scoring frame. Test your color knowledge and guessing abilities with Hues and Cues – a vibrant group party game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words.
6. Big Potato #ad
Colorbrain: Ultimate Family Board Game | Top Board Game for Kids and Adults | Fun for All Ages #adBig Potato #ad
- Plus, quick to play: colorbrain is a great trivia board game to bring the whole family together on game night. Everyone can learn and absolutely anyone can play. Kids vs adults: includes 300 questions that the whole family can enjoy — whether they’re about Flags, Fortnite, Netflix or Superheroes.
Put some color in your family night: think you can remember what color the five Olympic Rings are? Or the colors in a tube of Skittles? How about the color of Superman’s underpants? You never know what’s next! Easy to learn, aged 12 and up.
Crazy questions, colorful answers: Introducing a family board game where all the answers are colors — but can you pick the right ones? Ideal for 2 to 20 players, it’s plastic free!250, 000 families can’t be wrong: one of our best-selling family board games for kids and adults.
|Brand||Big Potato #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Potato #ad|
7. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- 15 minutes playtime. 2-8+ player in two teams. Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights.
8. IELLO #ad
For Ages 10 and Up, IELLO: Break The Code, Break Your Opponents' Code, Strategy Board Game, High Voltage Decoding, Duel or Multiplayer, 2 to 4 Players #adIELLO #ad
- Deduction, and intuition will help you break your opponents' Code. High voltage decoding. It's up to you! carefully choose the most relevant "question" card from the 6 available for the tour.
The code is a series of numbers that each player hides behind their screen. To find it, you have to ask the right questions and avoid revealing your game! The winner will be the smartest. Even if you are not 100% sure of the code to find! Break your opponents' Code.
Or the most daring. Before they find yours! And to take the speed opponents, you can start at any time. As you read the answers, elimination, find the location and color of each digit. Duel or multiplayer: very different sensations. The answer from your opponents will gradually allow you to reconstruct the code that is hidden in front of each of them.
9. AMIGO #ad
Code Stack! — Crack The Code Family Word Game with 4 Games in 1 for Up to 8 Players #adAMIGO #ad
- Easy to learn: Brief how-to-play video available online. Ages 6+ | 1-8 players. How to play: stack up colorful discs to make words in a simple code, then race to figure out your opponents’ words.
Color-blind friendly: all discs have letters so you don’t necessarily need to know the color to guess a word. No waiting for a turn: Everyone plays at once, racing to figure out the other players' words.
Learn to use a code: Players use a clever color code to form words. Includes: 28 plastic color Code Discs, 8 Code Cards, Illustrated Instructions. Multiple ways to play: features bonus gameplay versions – all designed for kids and parents to play on equal terms. Develops spelling skills: Players use codes to form words.
10. The Purple Cow #ad
Ideal for Travelling and Have Fun for Kids & Adults. Magnetic Secret Code, The Purple Cow Magnetic Secret Code Board Game for Kids. Crack The Secret Code. Travel Size #adThe Purple Cow #ad
- Compact, lightweight, magnetic memory board game: This is a code-breaking game for two players. Ideal for travel: great compact design makes it an ideal play on the road, in a car, while waiting and anywhere in between.
All time favorite: a games that the whole family can play 2 at a time, anytime, The magnetic board game will become an instant favorite with everyone.
Presents a true exercise for your brain. Great for kids of all ages, from 6 and older For staying engaged, without technology All while practicing their memory skills and problem solving skills. No more screen time: decrease your kids screen time with these hands on gaming experiences. Fun for kids of all ages: gift hours of entertainment.