As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Fun and Easy to Learn with Innovative and Unique Gameplay, ThinkFun Shadows in the Forest Play in the Dark Board Game for Kids and Families Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! develops critical skills – playing Shadows in the forest helps kids develop cooperation skills and imparts a basic understanding of how lights and shadows work.
The seeker wants to freeze the shadowing, and the shadowing want to all make it to the same tree. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
For 2-7 players aged 8 to adult. Innovative and unique – it's a fun board game for kids and adults that operates like flashlight tag in the forest; play as the Seeker controlling a lantern or on a team that controls the ‘shadowing’ – Forest creatures who hide from the light.
The unique experience makes this one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls age 8 and up. What you get – shadows in the forest has high quality components including a game board, mini lantern with batteries included, 6 shadowing, a glow-in-the-dark die, 10 hiding places, and 6 shadowling masks.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- This top rated board game has a colorful table presence with medieval kingdoms made of high-quality cardboard tiles and castles. The order of who picks their domino first depends on which tile was previously chosen. Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 players fantasy game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults, also plays very well as a 2 players abstract board game.
Bonus: downloadable and printable goodies including sheets of score pad on the blueorangegames website in the games goodies & more section. Kingdomino is easy to play for families enjoying other blue orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901.
This version does not include the Domino Tower dispenser and score pad. Includes: 48 dominoes, 8 wooden king tokens, 4 3D castles and easy to read illustrated rules. The game ends when each player has completed a 5 x 5 grid, connect a new domino to your existing Kingdom, and then points are counted based on the number of connecting tiles and crowns.
The popular kingdomino collection now includes the stand alone Queendomino, the expansion Age of Giants and the roll & write game Kingdomino Duel. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. How to play: kingdomino is a card drafting and tile placement game using a pattern building mechanic. It’s like playing dominoes with a Kingdom building twist! Each turn, making sure at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
3. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game Standard #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Completely redesigned rulebook to make learning the game easier. Game and expansions have sold over 10 million copies worldwide. 2 – 5 players. Introduces the Abbot mini expansion and a new version of the river.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
4. Asmodee #ad
Dixit #adAsmodee #ad
- 30 minute playing time. Humorous party card game with loads of imaginative storytelling. 84 new cards, 6 game pieces in 6 different colors. Styles may vary. For 3 to 6 players.
5. Bezier Games #ad
Bezier Games One Night Ultimate Werewolf #adBezier Games #ad
- 3 10 players, Ages 8 and up. After a secret night phase that includes changing roles, players have just 5 minutes to find a Werewolf. Includes a free iOS/Android app that makes playing incredibly engaging and addictive.
May be combined with one night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak and One Night Ultimate Vampire for epic battles. Each player gets a unique role: A Werewolf, or another, Troublemaker, Seer, all with special abilities.
|Brand||Bezier Games #ad|
6. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot, Cooperative Matching Game For Kids #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Two levels of play allow the game to grow with your child and lets older kids play with younger ones too. Recommended for ages 4-8. Game includes 1 game board, 6 owl tokens, 1 sun token, 14 sun cards, 36 color cards and instructions for two versions of gameplay.
Benefits: cooperative games cultivate emotional development, creative problem solving, shared decision making, positive self-esteem, and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
Who can play: 2-4 players. Help all the owls home before sunrise and everyone wins! Learning and growing: kids learn simple strategy, following directions & taking turns.
How to play: play a color card and fly to that space. Players can move any owl on their turn and talk together about how to get owls home & win. Draw a sun card and you're one step closer to daylight. Hurry little owls: in this color-coordinated matching game, players cooperate to help the owls fly back to their nest before the sun comes up.
|Brand||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
|Manufacturer||Peaceable Kingdom #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. Win SPORTS #ad
Win SPORTS 4 Way Shut The Box Dice Game with 12 Number,Traditional 4 Sided Wooden Board Game for Kids Adults,Classics Table Game for Learning Numbers 2 -4 Player, 4 Players Shut The Box #adWin SPORTS #ad
- Ten different play actions - each board prints number clearly, picnics, birthdays, each player owns 10pcs of board number from 1 to 10; roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll. Also you can make your own rules! Perfect for family gathering, parties.
This ships in a box so inspect for damage on arrival and please reach out to us right away if the product arrives with any issues or missing parts. Four sets of dice are included so each player gets their own dice red, soft green felt on the surface.
Package include: 4-way 10 number boards, green, made of premium pine wood, black. Double shutter game with dice - handcrafted, blue, 8 dices, and 1 instruction. Measures: 12X12X2 inches. Learning tool - wooden board math game: while this is a great game for families and friends of all ages, adds up the values, and then lays down the tiles that have the sum.
The player rolls the dice, great for classroom activities! Teachers prefer this game for its 4 way play that allows multiple players, flip block game is an excellent tool for teaching basic addition. These simple rules keep the player engaged in computing addition facts while enjoying game with friends. So we are willing to help you.
|Brand||Win SPORTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Win SPORTS #ad|
8. Gotrovo #ad
GoTrovo Treasure Hunt Game Fun Scavenger Hunt Board Game for Kids Indoors and Outdoor Mom's Choice Gold Award Winner #adGotrovo #ad
- Entertain the kids with no Screen Whatever The Weather: fun trails in the home and garden. Boredom buster for kids aged 3-10: No two trails are ever the same, kids can play for years to come. Memories for a lifetime: GoTrovo is an action-packed pirate scavenger hunt board game for the whole family.
Exercise young minds and Legs: active indoor outdoor runaround game is as educational as it is fun. Kids will beg to play again and again: play at birthday parties, with siblings of different ages, playdates, in teams or individually.1 to Many players.
9. KIDWILL #ad
Gift for 3-6 Year Old Boys and Girls, 5-in-1 Color Alphabet Shape Number Sorting Fishing Game Toys, Educational Math Stacking Block Learning Jigsaw Board, Wooden Magnetic Puzzles for Toddlers #adKIDWILL #ad
- Thus enables young minds to develop cognition on color, number, distinguish between different shapes, stack blocks, shape, children could sort and name colors, letter and quantity. It is a delightful yet educational gift for toddler boys and girls aged 3 years old and up. Note: children shall play under the surveillance of parents.
Children are capable of learn before they go to school. Healthy fun for kidsmade of natural wood coated with acrylic paint, and extremely resistant to water. Designed with bigger-sized pieces, no irritation to kid’s health, so there is less chance of choking.
Early cognitive skillswith the montessori toy, count and put the O-ring over wooden pegs, and do simple math operations on their own. Like the colorful fish which is magnetic, attracts kids to engage themselves in the whole gaming process. Buy it now to get: 1 10*number; 2 11*shape; 3 26*alphabet; 4 3*operative symbol; 5 10*Fish; 6 10*Peg; 7 55*Plastic O-Ring; 8 1*Fishing Rod; 9 1*Wooden Board.
Great help for preschool education at home, shape, perfect gift idea for kids birthday and festivals. Meanwhile, touching and making progress. What you getmade to last, and smooth to touch without sharp edges, easy to hold, the wooden puzzles are definitely an ideal choice for your toddler. Focus and coordinationas you baby play, the hands-eye coordination skills are enhanced while they are thinking, he or she could be focused on the whole activity.
10. MindWare #ad
Leaps and Ledges Game #adMindWare #ad
- With multiple strategy tricks to learn, 15 colorful platforms, you'll be tempted to challenge family and friends again and again! Includes: sturdy base, tower crown, 72 playing cards and 15 pawns. Family favorite: leaps and ledges is a fantastic fast pace family game that's adaptable to a wide range of ages and skill levels.
Take friendly competition to a new level as you race your opponents to the top of this colorful tower! Easy-to-follow rules: an engaging game with easy-to-follow rule, Leaps and Ledges is great for younger players.
Mindware puts a twist to the traditional board game with the intriguing design of Leaps and Ledges—sending daring players up and down instead of around. The rules of the game are basic: the first player to get all four of their pawns to the top is the tower champion! Playing the game: play your cards just right to move your pawns up in small steps or big leaps—but beware; only pawns of the same color can occupy a level.
Cards are numbered 1-12 plus four types of specialty cards: "Flip, Rampage, Wild and Precision" which create additional actions for the players. Games that teach: leaps and ledges from mindware is a fun way to strengthen math, strategy and problem-solving skills.