As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gale Force Nine #ad
Dune Ixians & Tleilaxu House Expansion #adGale Force Nine #ad
- You will need a copy of dune01 dune: a Game of Conquest, Diplomacy & Betrayal to utilize this expansion. Number of players: 2-6. Not a complete game. Tleilaxu: led by a small council of tleilaxu masters - the fanatic, xenophobic Tleilaxu were tolerated because of their useful genetic engineering superiority.
Although underestimated and loathed by others, they hoped to someday dominate all. Ixian: the cyborg, prince rhombur of House Vernius, leads the ixians, masters of manufacturing and technologies only they know how to deploy.
|Brand||Gale Force Nine #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gale Force Nine #ad|
2. Dire Wolf #ad
Dune: Imperium – Rise of Ix #adDire Wolf #ad
- Award-winning board game. Deck-building meets worker placement. Inspired by the film from Legendary Entertainment. Expansion to Dune: Imperium board game.
3. Dune #ad
Dune Choam & Richese House Expansion #adDune #ad
- Influence in choam was a major focus of political maneuvering in the Imperium, both to maximize dividends and also to skim profits. Because of its control of inter-planetary commerce, or CHOAM, CHOAM was the largest single source of wealth in the Imperium.
The leaders and bureaucrats of choaM were dedicated to controlling vital products that enriched the Great Houses… and CHOAM itself. But count ilban richese suffered a number of business blunders that threatened to bankrupt their fortunes.
Not a stand alone game! requires DUNE: A Game of Conquest, Diplomacy & Betrayal to play. The combine honnete ober advancer mercantiles, controlled much of the economic affairs across the cosmos and had a keen interest in arrakis above and beyond spice production.
After being ousted from governing Arrakis, they were reduced to selling off important creations simply to raise enough funds to continue their efforts to compete. House richese, just like the ixians, had a well-earned reputation for ingenuity, and created important technological inventions.
4. Dire Wolf #ad
Dune: Imperium #adDire Wolf #ad
- The first new Dune board game in nearly 40 years. Deck-building meets worker placement. From the creators of Clank! Inspired by the upcoming film from Legendary Entertainment.
|Brand||Dire Wolf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dire Wolf #ad|
5. Gale Force Nine #ad
Gale Force Nine Dune: A Game of Conquest and Diplomacy #adGale Force Nine #ad
- Ages 12+. Who will control dune? you decide! in dune you will take control of one of the four great factions–House Atreides, House Harkonnen, the Fremen, and the Imperium, all vying to control the most valuable resource in the universe.
Take part in one of the most famous science fiction stories of all time. 30-60 minute playing time. Ship your forces to Dune, harvest spice, seize control of strongholds, and destroy your enemies. For 2-4 players.
6. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
8. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Beyond The Sun Strategy Board Game for 2-4 Players, Ages 14+ #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Players take turns to take an action available on the technology board, then produce resources. As earth begins to die, it is time for humanity to look Beyond the Sun.
Actions allow players to improve their economy, colonize systems, move spaceships, and research new technologies. Ages 14+. For 2-4 players. 90-120 minute playing time.
9. Gale Force 9 #ad
Gale Force 9, Dune: Special Edition, Board Game #adGale Force 9 #ad
- Colour: multicoloured. Special edition contains 3 exclusive miniatures: the Storm, the Worm and the Atomic Explosion. Each faction has five unique leaders for a total of 30 leader tokens, these leaders are characters from the book itself and fans will recognise many familiar faces.
The box also contains six faction screens, to keep one's secrets and one's spice hidden away from prying eyes.
10. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Fantasy Flight Games Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game Prophecy of Kings Expansion | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 3-8 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Seven new factions: with seven never-before-seen factions and 40 new system and hyperlane tiles, there’s more to fight over than ever before. Each new faction boasts their own unique strengths and weaknesses, from the gene-altering powers of the Mahact, to the watchful guard of the Argent Flight, to the mysterious and ancient Empyrean.
Thrilling sci-fi strategy board game: over the millennia, the secret of the lost planet Ixth and its location would reach the ears of those easily manipulated. You will need the twilight imperium 4th edition Base Game in order to play with this expansion.
A massive wealth of new content: the game’s existing factions have plenty to gain with the introduction of 74 leaders and new mech units. As the echoes of the past tear through the galaxy and the Prophecy of Ixth turns to ash, a new flame grows amidst the still-burning embers - The Prophecy of Kings.
Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. New promissory notes, exploration cards, action cards, objective cards, agenda cards, relics, and much more make this an expansion that can’t be missed for any Twilight Imperium player. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. This is a twilight imperium board game expansion. Two additional players can now join the galactic struggle, bringing the total player count up to eight.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|